- Regular visiting hours are 5am - 9pm
- All Visitors must present a photo ID to obtain a Visitor badge at a security station at the Front Desk (5am - 9pm) or Emergency Room Entrance prior to entering the Hospital.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and are not permitted to stay overnight.
- One (1) visitor is permitted to stay overnight with the patient.
- All visitors must be free of symptoms associated with communal diseases: i.e. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, new onset of fatigue, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
- The Hospital will align with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as it pertains to visitors and hospital visitation (i.e. masking, etc.)
Women’s Services Visitation
- Labor and Delivery Unit patients may have two (2) designated visitors.
- Postpartum Unit patients may have up to three (3) visitors at a time.
- Children are not to be left unattended.
Intensive Care Visitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) visitation is limited to two (2) visitors, parents of the baby or mother of baby and designee of the second infant ID band.
- Adult Intensive Care Unit visitation is limited to two (2) visitors in the room, no children under the age of six (6).
Emergency Room Visitation
- Visitation, both during the day and overnight, will be limited to one (1) visitor due to capacity and safety
Behavioral Health Visitation
- Visitation is limited to two (2) visitors, 12 years of age and older.
- Outside items, including food, are not permitted.
- Geriatric visitation Hours: 11 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Holiday Visitation- for designated holidays, visitation is permitted from 3 pm - 4:00 pm.