About Our Services
Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis is proud to have served the East Memphis community since 1974. Our 479-bed facility was the first full-service hospital in the rapidly growing area and has continued to grow since we opened our doors. Our 42-acre campus is home to the hospital, two medical office buildings, and the University of Tennessee/Saint Francis Family Practice Residency Building.
We strive to provide excellent care and personal service to our patients. Saint Francis has been nationally recognized for quality care by the:
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery
- Aetna Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CIGNA Healthcare
- Society of Chest Pain Centers
- The Joint Commission
- United Healthcare
- US News and World Report
Saint Francis Hospital Information
Our team works to ensure that patients, families and visitors have a good experience while using our services. As a comprehensive medical center, Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis features a wide spectrum of tertiary and acute care, outpatient services, wellness programs and specialty areas, including:
- Bariatric Services (Center for Surgical Weight Loss)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Care Services
- Heart & Vascular Center
- Chest Pain Emergency Center
- Emergency Room
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Joint & Spine Center
- Family Birthing Center
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Senior Care Services
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centers
- Stroke Emergency Center
- Total Care Outpatient Diagnostic Centers
- Women’s Center
Our Business Philosophy
St. Francis Hospital Memphis is united around the common mission of helping people to live happier, healthier lives. We strive to be a distinguished leader in redefining care delivery and providing quality, innovative care for the patients we serve.
Our guiding business philosophy includes these tenets:
- Meet the needs of each and every patient, whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with doctors to better serve the health care needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence which become the benchmark of industry practices.
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster continued employee development.
- Treat each other, our patients and our partners with respect and dignity.
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and perform at all times at the highest ethical standards.
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement daily in everything we do.
To heal, support and comfort all whom we serve in the tradition of Catholic health care.
Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis partners in patient centered health care – we work to be No. 1 in quality, safety and service excellence. Providing the right care, at the right place, at the right time – every patient, every time.
- Service: Satisfying those we serve is the top priority.
- Excellence: Delivering high quality, performance, achievement and innovation.
- Integrity: Being honest and fair in all our relationships.
- Teamwork: Achieving common goals by working together.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and honoring our commitments.
- Dignity: Respecting, acknowledging and appreciating the uniqueness of every individual with whom we have contact.
- Stewardship: Serving the interest of our community and investors.
You can learn more about Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis and the services we offer by exploring our website or by calling us at (901) 765-1000.