My Health Rec FAQs
If you use an an iPhone, you can access this hospital’s health records. Follow these steps:
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Select Health Records, then Get Started.
- Select this hospital name from the list of hospitals.
- Follow the prompts to log in to your hospital patient portal.
My Health Rec allows you to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information. Specifically, you can:
- View some pathology, radiology and lab results online rather than waiting for them to arrive in the mail
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies in one place
- View hospital records such as discharge summaries and notes about procedures, progress and consultations (including wound care, PT/OT/SLP, dietary, etc.)
- Download health records to easily share with other doctors
- Save time and postage by paying health bills online
All patients can sign up for patient portal access. Signing up for the patient portal is quick, easy, and only takes a few minutes. Self-registration for all patients is being developed.
You can enroll in the patient portal while completing the registration process at the hospital. During registration, simply tell our staff that you would like to sign up for the patient portal. Soon after, you will receive an email invite that will provide a link to establish your own login and password information. If you don't receive an email, please check your spam / junk folder. You can also enroll after your registration process. Register by clicking on one of the links above using your personal information.
Once completed, you can view your patient portal information online via your personal computer, cell phone or tablet.
Enrolling in the patient portal only takes a few minutes. You simply need to provide a valid email address and an acceptable form of ID, which can include:
- Driver’s license
- State issued ID
- U.S. Military ID
- Hospital Staff ID
- Marriage license
- Divorce decree
- Adoption papers
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
Most common lab test results will be viewable in the patient portal, such as Labs, Radiology and Pathology results. Some sensitive results are not currently available. Results that are not included in the patient portal are:
- STD screenings
- Some cancer markers
- Drugs of abuse, alcohol and pregnancy-related results
Some results will be delivered into the patient portal as soon as they are resulted and entered into your electronic health record. Please see below for specific timeframes. Results post to the portal even if they were done as an outpatient or Emergency Department visit.
- Labs - Immediately after results are available
- Radiology - 72 hrs after results are available
- Pathology - 7 days after results are available
The patient portal can be accessed on any browser and any device with internet. The patient portal is also available as an app, or you can access your medical records through your iPhone’s Health app.
Download the portal app for Android
Download the portal app for Apple
Currently, making online appointment and/or cancellation requests is not an available option with My Health Rec.
Currently, prescription renewal requests are not an available option with My Health Rec.
Yes, if you can access your email via computer, smart phone or other mobile device and also connect to the internet. If you don't have internet access during your hospital stay, please ask for the Patient Portal representative, who can easily assist you with logging in.