Saint Francis Hospital Outpatient Scheduling Quick Reference Guide
Number to call for all outpatient scheduling
MAIN / CENTRAL Scheduling:
Fax 901- 765-2363
Email [email protected]
Hours 7:30am-6:00pm (M-F)
Helpful numbers for matters other than scheduling
|Hospital Radiology Dept.||901-765-3238|
|Total Care Front Desk||901-680-8420|
|Outpatient Financial Counselor||901-765-2378|
Save time with our SCHEDULE BY FAX service
Fax order to 901-765-2363 (no phone call needed)
Please note on the order or check the box for us to schedule the patient
- Central scheduling will attempt to contact your patient within 24 hours of receiving order Monday-Friday.
- One attempt will be made for 3 consecutive days to contact the patient for scheduling. If unable to contact patient on the 3rd attempt, we will notify referring office via fax.
- If the patient has a follow up appointment with your office, you can note it on fax and every effort will be made to have the patient’s procedure performed prior to their follow up with your office
- As soon as the appointment is scheduled central scheduling will notify the referring office of the appointment date and time via fax.
- If you would like us to obtain any authorizations please include clinical information, reports, demographic sheet, and insurance along with the order.
- Insurances that require the referring office to initiate precert:
- NIA- Insurance would be Windsor/Wellcare, BCBS AR
- Tricare- This is for both Tenet and non-Tenet physicians
Did you know that central scheduling can assist you with scheduling your patients for:
- Cardiac MRIs and Cardiac CT Angiograms in the hospital
- Wound and Ostomy Clinic
- Anorectal Physiology Clinic