Saint Francis Stroke Emergency Center
Available 24/7, the Saint Francis Stroke Emergency Center works to limit damage from a stroke by providing immediate care. Seek medical attention immediately if you or someone you know experiences possible symptoms of a stroke:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the leg
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
Even if these signs or symptoms fluctuate or disappear, you should still call 911 immediately.
For more information about the Stroke Center at Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis, please call (901) 765-2229.