ICU (Intensive Care Unit) in Memphis
Should you or a loved one need care in our Intensive Care Unit, rest assured that our trained health care providers constantly observe ICU patients, at the ready to provide the care needed.
For those waiting to hear news about their loved one in the ICU, we strive to offer you a good experience and provide open visitation. For your convenience, Saint Francis provides a comfortable, convenient waiting area. Vending machines and telephones are provided in the area. The cafeteria and the Subway restaurant are located on the first floor for snacks and meals.
Guidelines for Intensive Care Visits
- Please eat and drink in designated kitchen area.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital or anywhere on the hospital campus.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Please consider others and avoid loud or boisterous conduct.
- Visitors must be 14 years of age or older to visit patients or be in the Waiting Room.
Waiting Room Phone Numbers