The Barnabas Program
Saint Francis Hospital – Memphis is offering a new faith-based psychiatric inpatient treatment program to complement its traditional behavioral health program.
The Barnabas Program is available to adults, geriatric and adolescent patients.
The Barnabas Program:
- Derives its name from the Biblical person “Barnabas,” meaning “The Encourager”
- Uses psychospiritual approaches to behavioral health care that treats the whole person – mind, body and spirit
- Employs accepted psychological/psychiatric behavioral health treatment combined with Biblical insights and teaching
- Is voluntary for those persons who choose to participate in the program
- Uses trained clinical staff who believe in Judeo-Christian principles
To access the Program as an individual seeking help or to refer someone for a free psychiatric assessment, please call The Saint Francis Hospital Clinical Assessment Center at (901) 765-1400.