Fresh Fruit Sangria – No Alcohol
Enjoy family-friendly sangria for a refreshing treat.
- 3 cups unsweetened cranberry apple juice blend OR 2 cups cranberry juice and 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sparkling water (chilled)
- 1 small apple, such as Red or Golden Delicious, Gala, or Fuji
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 small lemon (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 small lime (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a small pitcher or other container with a pouring spout, stir together the juice and sparkling water.
- In a small bowl, gently stir together the apple, raspberries and blueberries. Spoon into glasses. Place 2 lemon slices and 2 lime slices in each glass. Spoon the ice over the fruit. Pour in the juice mixture.
Recipe and photo courtesy of American Heart Association.
Exception occured while executing the controller. Check error logs for details.