For whatever reason the patient is here, the patient is constantly observed by trained professionals.
For your convenience, Saint Francis provides a comfortable, convenient waiting area. Vending machines and telephones are provided in the area. The Cafeteria and the Subway restaurant are located on the First Floor for snacks and meals.
Guidelines for Intensive Care Visits
Our Intensive Care Unit provides Open Visitation.
- Please eat and drink in designated kitchen area.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital or anywhere on the hospital campus.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Please consider others and avoid loud or boisterous conduct.
- Visitors must be 14 years of age or older to visit patients or be in the Waiting Room.
Waiting Room Phone Numbers: